As a Cisco Networking Academy student/alumni, you are on a path to becoming a technical professional with skills that are highly sought after by companies worldwide.
Did you know that over 80% of all Cisco’s products and services are sold through our partner network? In fact, Cisco has over 88,000 Channel Partners and 160 Distributors located all over the world who are looking to hire IT/networking professionals, though many struggle to find qualified talent to help grow their business.
As part of your journey, we invite you to participate in a targeted employment program aimed at helping you connect directly with Cisco and our ecosystem of partners who are looking to hire qualified individuals—like you – become part of their IT workforce. This program is known as Networking Academy Talent Bridge.
What is Networking Academy Talent Bridge?
Talent Bridge helps match supply (the skilled talent pool coming from Networking Academies) with demand (entry-level jobs available at our ecosystem of partners). We actively engage with employers to identify job opportunities that align to the skills of our Networking Academy students/alumni. In addition, we provide resources to further develop your skills to make you even more competitive in the marketplace.
By being a part of Talent Bridge, you will gain access to:
- Latest career opportunities and pathways for success
- Job openings with Cisco and Cisco partners globally
- Skill-building and educational resources to help you stand out from the competition
- Virtual Job Connection events where you can learn about exciting careers and apply for jobs
How do you become a part of Talent Bridge?
Joining the program is simple. As a current or former student of the Cisco Networking Academy, you can join by following these steps:
- Opt-in to ensure you are receiving emails from Cisco (Learn how)
- If you have not already, join LinkedIn.com and setup your profile in a professional manner. (Need advice? Read this blog post for tips.)
- Make sure you include “Cisco Networking Academy” in your education AND add any Cisco Certifications or NetAcad Courses you have completed to your LinkedIn profile.
- Join the Cisco Networking Academy Group on LinkedIn. Cisco and our partner employers use this group to find qualified candidates with NetAcad skills.
Stay Connected with Us
For those who are searching for job openings, we recommend you visit the Cisco Networking Academy LinkedIn group regularly (at least a few times a week). Employers from around the world are posting job openings in the group and searching for talent individuals like you.
Visit the group page for job discussions, webinar updates, as well as getting updates on the upcoming virtual career events hosted by Talent Bridge.
Virtual Job Connection Events
Talent Bridge will be hosting virtual career events in targeted locations where there is large employer demand for qualified talent. Be sure you have opted in to receive emails from Cisco in order to register.
NOTE: These events are for college/university level students/alumni who are enrolled in or have completed CCNA 3 or higher.